Devon’s BIG day out!
17, 18, 19 May 2018
The Devon County Show is what Devon’s all about!
It brings together the very best of food, farming and rural life – plus lots of fun – all rolled into one.
TWO children are admitted FREE on Saturday when accompanied by a paying adult! Tickets can be bought in advance or at the entrances on the day of your visit.
The Show is held at Westpoint showground, Clyst St Mary, Exeter EX5 1DJ
- See the incredible animals – livestock, horses, dogs and fur and feather
- Taste the very best of local food and drink – in the Food & Drink Pavilion and around the showground
- Enjoy a world of entertainment with the Monster Trucks*, the Grand Parades of Livestock*, show jumping, Zorb football, Massey Ferguson tractor parade, sheep shearing, metalwork competitions and lots, lots more!
- Relax at our NEW Watering Hole and enjoy live music, street food, and plenty of seats all under one gigantic red and blue roof
- Stay late! Music will spill on into the evening with Queen tribute band Rhapsody on Thursday and a Sparks tribute act on Friday. Evening entertainment is free of charge & all are welcome!
- On Saturday we’re showing live coverage of Devon Chiefs vs Newcastle Falcons followed by the FA Cup Final on a big screen in The Watering Hole
- Visit the NEW Ocean Discovery Zone and come face-to-face with life-size inflatable sea creatures in this stunning new marine conservation area
- You are invited to the biggest Royal Wedding party in the county (probably!) to celebrate the marriage of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on Show Saturday (May 19) – live TV coverage from Windsor, giant confetti throw, wedding trees and more.
- Children and families will love our Mole Avon Wheelie Wild Family Trail! Visit the Farm Wise Children’s Farm and watch the milking, press some apples and lots more.
- Marvel at Westcountry crafts created by the talented exhibitors
- Explore displays to commemorate the centenary of the First World War including how the Women’s Land Army in Devon helped to feed the nation; some of the 30,000 poppies, hand-made last year to remember the lives lost from the South West, will be sold in aid of the Royal British Legion
- Take a ride on the Devon Eye and enjoy fairground fun
- Enjoy a unique shopping experience
- Discover the world of the honeybee
- Find out more about country life – watch demonstrations and have-a-go yourself
- Finally, our NEW Show welcomers will be on hand at the entrance gates to help you at the start of your Big Day Out!